Protecting your personal information is important to us. We undertake to manage any information about you in an appropriate way, protecting the security and integrity of your data.
Please read the following carefully to understand our practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
1. Information about us
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations 2016 (“GDPR”), Appdraft Limited is registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office (“ICO”) under registration no ZA493415.
Our Site (www.appdraft.com) is operated by Appdraft Limited, a limited company registered in England under company number 11696760 whose registered address is Kemp House, 152-160 City Road, London, EC1V 2NX.
2. What this policy covers
We may collect your personal information through various means, including via our Site (through email or other electronic correspondence, by telephone, by direct contact, or if you voluntarily submit it, and where we are required by law to collect personal data).
5. Use of Web Forms
6. How we use your information
If you choose to fill in a web form on our site and consent for your Data to be stored by doing so, we will hold the information you submit on our systems for marketing purposes.
7. On what legal basis will we process your information?
All information is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the General Data Protection Regulations 2016.
We use your personal data to provide the best possible services to you, in our legitimate interests and to fulfil our legal obligations as set out in detail below. This includes:
- providing and managing your access to our Site;
- personalising and tailoring your experience on our Site according to your interests or to make it more user friendly;
- supplying services to you;
- responding to communications from you;
- Where permitted by law, we may also use your data for marketing purposes which may including contacting you using social media, by email, telephone and/or post with information, news and offers on our services. If you would prefer not to receive such contact, please let us know and we will be happy to update our records and remove you from contact lists.
- Where you experience unwanted contact via social media platforms, we would advise you to modify your platform settings and prohibit further contact or advertisements.
- Where you receive unwanted email communications from us, we would advise you unsubscribe from the emails to avoid future correspondence.
9. Controlling your personal information
We will always process your personal information on lawful grounds and where we either:
- have your consent to do so;
- have a legitimate interest in processing data; or
- we are required to process data by law.
8. Disclosure of your information
We will not disclose your data to third parties, except where required by law or where necessary for the performance of contract or in pursuance of the processing of data under legitimate interests.
3. Information we may collect from/about you
You have the right to request copies of all personal information we hold about you. You can also request changes to the information and deletion if you so choose. Please let us know if you need to access, change or erase any of the data we hold about you.